- Fuse may be blown, or check for proper wiring connections to Bucky.
- Confirm that the 120VAC is measured between L and N in stand-by condition
- If 120VAC is not measured across L and N check F3 on power distribution and relay board in generator.
- Place a jumper between L and 3 to see if the grid oscillates, if not check red LED (home) is lit on the control board in bucky. If the LED is off, check that the grid flag is in the sensor. Readjust as necessary.
- If the grid oscillates when you jump L and 3, then set the I/O to set all logic highs on the select and only set bucky start to logic high on exposure.
- Grid needs to be in the home position in order to oscillate.